Monday, August 6, 2018

Ireland Day Thirteen

Moving on to Dublin for the day and night to prep for my trip home.



My drive to Dublin killed me a bit. There are about 50 things I wanted to stop and see on the way, one was a ancient Oak forest... whimper. None the less I made it to Dublin.

Trinity College





For my theatre friends, Samuel Beckett Theatre.




Line to get into see the Book of Kells. It was crazy expensive, I didn't go.

Dublin street.

I found a 1/2 off sale at Doc Martens... I walked out without out... but it was hard.


Looks so good, I didn't have any. I am diabetic, and I saved my sugar for a honeycomb ice cream walking through the park.

This is a mall.

Chilling like a villain. 
One of the sights of the Easter Rising of 1916. They have a nice walking tour of the battle sights in the park, as well as many Sculptures of the heroes of the battle.



Nice to have official rules in the park!





After the park I had Dim Sum (I know, I am weird. It was easy and cool to go to a Korean market in Dublin and I love Dim sum. I was amazing.) and went to a ring class. I made my own ring. You know you are jealous.




No comments:

Post a Comment