Thursday, March 5, 2015

Clay work - Particularly proud of

So this posting is the work I am particularly proud of. Either I was told I couldn't do it, or was spiritually inspired to do it.  These pieces aren't up for gifting, but most of the rest of my stuff is. If you want something, tell me, I will probably be happy to give it away.

One of my "Inspired" pieces. My teacher told me it wasn't possible. Turned out pretty good, in my humble opinion.


One of my few wheel thrown pieces. I hated it when it was done, so I used it to practice pulling handles. I did about 7 handles, then noticed the texture was going out really cool. I love it now.

The idea for this was "Inspired" and the texture is a total accident. Think I had help with that as well. Looks just like a tree trunk to me. Love the little bird.

The inside glaze matched our counter tops perfectly. 

Another inspired one.  Really love it. the most "arty" one I have done.

I was going to make this half the size, happy my teacher forced me to keep going. There are three coil designs  on this piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment