Saturday, March 2, 2013

Overwhelmed

So when I look back through the days between today at November 3rd when this mess all started I am suprised about how much of the daily drama I have fogotten. There was simply so much of it on a daily basis that I cantt remember it all... The whole time has been very stressful and overwhelming.

This makes me wonder... if I can't remember it, was it worth stressing over? When your life takes over and keeps throwing crap at you, knocking you down and the second you feel yourself finally trying to get back up you get smacked down again, but you don't remember what it is a month later... maybe you are just stuck in the pessimism of being smacked down.

Maybe those things wouldn't even be bumps in the road during a normal time. Maybe you would have just taken a deep breath and that stresser would have disappeared with the exhale. Maybe, just maybe, putting your head down and hoping it will be over soon just causes it to go on for a while longer cause you can't see what is bonking you on the top of the head is really something positive and you are missing out.

Maybe I can spread some positivity during the hell I am wading through and bring myself out of it in the process.

I don't know just thinking out loud here peeps! I have missed you all, hope I am not gone so long this time.

Hugs and love people! Hugs and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment