Saturday, March 23, 2013

Missed it

As I sit here doing my wonderful second job I am simply amazed at what I have accomplished. Seven years ago I quit my job in the theatre and put myself in the hands of fate and hard work. Now I work professionally in a completely new field. I am certified, and achieved that in half the time expected. I have two wonderful jobs where I am able to work with people that I truly love and I feel very happy to be around every day.

I have been twice blessed professionally, first in Theatre and now in ASL Interpreting. I don't begin to think very much luck is involved in either of these roads; mostly it has been who I know and my ability to work hard while still having fun. 

I am truly happy with my work, and have been blessed my whole life with the ability to say that, "I am TRULY happy with my work." I hope you are as fortunate as I am.

Later Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment